Lancaster, SC – New members have been named and added to the Healthy Woman Advisory Board of Springs Memorial Hospital. They are:
- Debbie Crenshaw – Owner/Stylist - Mane Street Hair Designers
- Pamela Giardiello – Community and Marketing Coordinator, USCL Health Services
- Laurabree Monday – News Director/Anchor, CN2
- Anne Small – Aquatics Director at USC-Lancaster Gregory Health and Wellness Center
- Jennifer Simpson – Asst Vice President of Training, Founders Federal Credit
- Amanda Steele – Community Leader and Volunteer
These members are joining local community and business leaders, Missy Belk (Mackey Family Practice); Kristin Black, MD (New Day Family Practice); Susan Rowell (The Lancaster News); Sharon Snipes (Allentate Realty); Sharon Teague (Founders Federal Credit Union); Pamela Trimnal (Comporium Communications); Jimola Wade (Performing Arts of Lancaster); and Julie Walters (Ambiance Interiors).
Healthy Woman is FREE community resource program open to all women in the community. It is designed to empower women with the confidence to make informed healthcare decisions for themselves and their families. To join Healthy Woman, go to the hospital’s website www.springsmemorial.com and click the Healthy Woman logo on the left hand side of the webpage. From there, you will follow the instructions to JOIN.
In 2012, Healthy Woman meetings will be held on a quarterly basis.
For more information about Healthy Woman, please call Healthy Woman Advisor, Evelyn Finch at 803-416-8350.